Greens, Glorious Greens!
Whether you’re just curious what all the rage is about when it comes to green smoothies - or are on the hunt for a tasty new recipe to try - we’ve got you covered. Getting five daily servings of veggies in is no easy feat, (especially on the go!) but that’s what makes recipes like this so great.
Kale is the star of this show, and it packs quite a punch when it comes to vitamins and minerals, clocking in at nearly two dozen per cup. Let’s just say it’s a pretty super superfood. Give it a try and tell us what you think!
- 2 cups of fresh kale
- 5 cucumber slices
- 3 ounces of almond or hemp milk
- ½ ounce of water
- 3 green bell pepper slices
- 2 tablespoons of agave or organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1 cup of ice
- Thoroughly wash all vegetables
- Blend kale, cucumber, almond/hemp milk, and spring water together until smooth
- Add ginger, bell pepper, agave, and ice, then blend again
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!